Looking for Under Desk Shelving Ideas? Are you having a hard time keeping your desk organized and feel like you have no more space for your items? Sounds like you may be in need of under desk shelving ideas.
Having a bunch of random things scattered across a surface can look very cluttered and untidy. Reason why today we’ll be telling you about different under desk shelving ideas.
Shelving can be the perfect way to organize and protect your stuff. If you feel like you have no more space, you can use the space under your desk and add extra shelves. Look for pieces that not only offer to store your items, but also those that work with the rest of your décor.
Whether you’re organizing or storing household supplies, ensuring quality is also crucial. And with so many options, it can become overwhelming to make the right choice. So we are here to help and point you in the right direction by giving you some of the best under desk shelving ideas that will offer the storage you’ve been looking for.
Under Desk Shelving Ideas
Its sophisticated design works great on desks, personal workspaces, corporate mailrooms, cubicles, dorm rooms, home offices, family rooms and kitchen counters – anyplace that could benefit from stylish, space-saving organization.
Organizer is manufactured with a strong, thick, commercial-grade steel for years of repetitive use. It includes a hanging plate and four under desk trays for papers, catalogs and folders.
Durable, powder coat finish helps resist chipping or scratching while the steel mesh design promotes air flow to reduce dust buildup.
- Easy to install
Organize all your paperwork, letters, folders and hanging files in style with the portable file cabinet storage boxes.
Extremely durable with reinforced bottom make the file folder box super stable; the linen fabric exterior is very easy to clean and a practical lid keeps any dust away from your documents.
Simply stack the file boxes for hanging files in your storeroom or shelves for optimal space usage; when not in use take advantage of the folding feature and put the collapsible file box away.
This printer stand is an under desk stand that can save you space in your office with a cable management holder and a storage drawer. This stand allows you to store your cables, extra toner, or paper with other supplies neatly and more tidily and out of sight.
The loading capacity of this printer stand could hold up to 38.5 lbs for each tier, which is suitable for most printer stands.
You can put a printer on the upper layer, and a large amount of paper or office supplies on the bottom layer, a perfect solution for a printer stand.
- Space organizer
- Easy to move
- Simple assembly
The Three Drawer Metal File Cabinet is the ideal storage solution for any small office or home office. This file cabinet is the perfect solution for your home office needs, featuring two file drawers and an additional small storage drawer.
This file cabinet features a smart, efficient design that works well in smaller spaces, and fits under most work surfaces or desks. Each drawer features high-sides to accommodate letter sized hanging files.
The top pencil drawer can also be perfect storage for other office essentials. Using a patented glide suspension, the drawers have a smooth open and close slide with a three-quarter drawer extension.
- Built-in lock for both drawers
- Painted steel surface
- Three-drawer file cabinet
This hidden drawer tray can be placed under the table , it does not take up the desktop space and can store a variety of items so that your desktop is not messy.
This drawer organizer is made of lead-free ABS plastic, environment-friendly ,safe and durable. It is sturdy and wear-resistant for daily repetitive opening and closing
The under-the-table drawer is ideal to storage of various of small sundries , such as pens, rulers, glue, compasses, erasers, adapters, paper towels, scissors, mobile phones, headphones and more.
- Easy to install
- Hidden drawer
Instantly add extra storage space by using the underside of your shelf. No hardware needed, simply slide it onto a shelf in your cabinet, pantry room and bathroom.
Suitable to use for hold food wrap, napkins, dish towels, dinnerware, bathroom accessory.
- Alloy Steel
- Easy to install
The gradually narrow open wire basket easy to reach the item, oblique outward handles can hold the shelf firmly and is not easy to fall, each under the pantry rack can load up to 22lb.
Hanging basket can effectively use the free space, increase additional storage space in your house, and reduce the problem of low household storage space utilization.
The under shelf wire basket can be installed on any shelf in your house, can be hung in the kitchen, wardrobe, freezer, pantry, laundry room, under the table, to meet your storage needs.
Common Questions About Under Desk Shelving Ideas
What should I put under my desk?
A few ideas may be:
- A printer stand that’ll fit neatly under your desk and finally give you a place to store printer paper. It always seems like you run out at the most inopportune time, so having a stack on-hand will help solve future printing problems.
- A pop-up shoe bin, because haphazardly throwing pairs under your desk really isn’t working out like you thought. Now you’ll have a nice little cubby to keep a pair of heels and sneakers. You can also hide them away with the connected flap.
How do I add storage to my desk?
You could use a hanging closet organizer to store extra office supplies. If storage space is limited, get creative. A hanging closet organizer, whether hung on a door or a rolling rack, provides instant storage for extra office supplies without occupying as much space as a bookcase or heavy desk.
Under desk shelving also shines here. It’s a great way to maximize space.
What to do if your desk has no drawers?
Check out a few pointers:
- Use a monitor stand. A monitor stand allows you to raise your computer screen up off the top of your desk.
- Utilize vertical and under desk space. If your desk has no drawers and is near to a wall, take advantage of that space. Add shelves, hooks, cabinets or even a simple hanging organizer with various cubbies. These organizing solutions will give you plenty of storage space for all of your needs.
- Use trays and desktop organizers. Place those same items on a tray and you instantly transform that mess into something a little more refined. Use desktop organizers that have separate slots for stationery.
- Add an extra cabinet. A storage cabinet offers an enormous amount of extra storage space. These are great for tucking away items that you may not want on display all the time or things that you don’t reach for frequently.
- Curb cable clutter. Try one of those desk cable management ideas to control the cords on your desk so they’re less of an eyesore.
Features to look for in under desk shelving?
- Look for premium high quality materials.
- Simple to put in
- Measurement and color
- Multi-purpose designs
- Easy access