Are you looking for some Black Wire Shelving Ideas to maximize your space and are on the lookout for the proper wire shelving solution? When it comes to storage and organization, wire shelving offers functionality for any home, office, or school space; and black wire shelving can accentuate your décor—the reason why today we’ll be telling you about different black wire shelving ideas.
Black wire shelving can be the perfect way to organize and protect your stuff. But wire shelving doesn’t only offers to store your items; it can do that while giving a sense of much-needed organization. And it can also become a furniture item that works with the rest of a specific space in your home.
Wire shelving can be the answer to making your home, office, or garage organized and attractive. Whether you’re organizing work and expense files or storing household supplies, ensuring quality is also crucial.
And with so many options, it can be discouraging to make the right choice. So we are here to help and point you in the right direction by showing you different black wire shelving ideas that will surely satisfy your storage needs.
Black Wire Shelving Ideas
The Black Wall Mounted Wire Shelf is perfect for any small space that you have.
It instantly adds extra storage without taking up too much room. With its rust-resistant finish, this shelf is sure to look good for years to come.
- Securely attaches to wall surfaces
- Frees up floor space
- Open wire design promotes ample airflow
- Holds up to 300 lbs., evenly distributed
- Quick and easy installation
Black wire shelves are sleek and have a less industrial look than chrome wire shelves, making them great for use at home.
Add extra storage room to your black four-shelf unit or design your shelving to create a beautiful, organized space.
- Made of durable steel
- Sleek black epoxy coating resists rust and corrosion
- Open design lessens dust build-up and keeps items visible
As an alternative to our Chrome Wire Shelving, black epoxy-coated units have the same benefits and work great with any home décor.
This sturdy steel construction unit offers a sleek black epoxy coated finish which protects the unit from damage—ventilated shelves for reduced dust build-up and increased visibility.
- Open design reduces dust and dirt accumulation
- Simple to adjust shelves
- For dry or wet use
- Easy, tool-free assembly
4-shelf shelving unit for your kitchen, office, garage, and more. Each shelf holds up to 350 pounds with leveling feet, 110 pounds with wheels when not in motion, or 88 pounds with wheels when in motion with evenly distributed weight.
Total max load weight with leveling feet is 1400lbs, with wheels when not in motion is 440lbs, or with wheels at 353lbs.
- Wheels for easy moving
This multifunctional metal cube storage has a modern industrial wire grid style for an ideal choice for your living room, bedroom, kid’s room, corridor, kitchen, etc.
Perfect as a storage rack for clothes, books, shoes, toys, bags, art-crafts, potted plants, and other necessities. You can also install a pet fence within the number of panels to give your pet a comfortable home.
The ABS plastic connector secures the whole structure firmly, and the metal wire panel is sturdy that can hold more things. Each cube is designed to MAX hold up to 22 lbs.
- Quality structure
- Large capacity
Made from a strong steel tube and taking the form of a “spider web,” total static max load weight is 600lbs, stable and sturdy.
The shelf is specially coated for protecting it from any water, rust, or corrosion. Not worry about placing the shelving unit in your kitchen or bathroom, easy to wipe down clean.
Suitable for narrow space or room corners to store odds and ends.
- Powder-coated, Black
5-shelf shelving unit for your kitchen, office, garage, and more. Each shelf holds up to 350 pounds (evenly distributed); the total max load weight is 1750 pounds.
Wire shelves adjustable in 1-inch increments; no tools required—durable steel construction with black-coated chrome finish; adjustable leveling feet.
- Wire Shelf
- Alloy Steel
Common Questions About Black Wire Shelving Ideas
What are wire shelves called?
It is also known as wire decking or ventilated shelving.
Are our wire shelves strong?
Typically, wire shelving maxes out at around 80 pounds. However, being made of steel, the rugged, dependable EZ Shelf can hold up to 200 pounds (without securing to studs in 1/2″ drywall), and the EZ Shelf heavy-duty garage shelving can handle, even more, a whopping 250 pounds.
What sizes do wire shelves come in?
Standard wire shelving units are 48″, 60″, and 72″ wide. Choose the size that best fits your product. You should also determine which type of wire installation best suits your room shape and needs.
What is the widest wire shelving?
The range goes from 8″ d to 36 “d and can be as wide as 72”. Typical applications are for better organization around the home and inventory storage or merchandise display in commercial spaces. It is highly recommended that you select the depth, width, and height that fits your space and makes sense for the items you are attempting to store.
What are the wire shelving presentations?
Wire Shelving Units
If you already know how much space you have for your shelves, or you just need a quick, premade shelving solution, wire shelving units are perfect! Available in several configurations, such as five shelf wire shelving units and four-shelf wire shelving units, these shelving units include almost everything you need to get set up with new, dependable wire shelving anywhere in your home, from the attic to the basement.
Custom Wire Shelving
You might need a specially configured shelving solution to help get even the messiest rooms under control. If you need an unlisted item or custom configuration, you may need to call an expert on the job.
How to configure wire shelving?
- Determine the overall width of the shelving area. This is the amount of side-to-side space you wish to store the product in.
- Measure the width, depth, and height of the product being stored.
- Determine the weight of the product to be stored and the number of products to be stored per shelf.
- Determine the width or left-to-right dimension of the individual shelf units needed. Standard wire shelving units are 48″, 60″, and 72″ wide.
- Determine the shelf depth. This is the front-to-back dimension. Choose the size that best fits your product depth. Standard depths are 18″ and 24″ for wire shelving.
- Determine the weight each shelf will need to bear based on the importance of stored products and the number of products per shelf.
- Determine the height of shelving needed. Some factors that may help determine this are Ceiling height and the number of shelf openings required. Shelf openings are the space between shelf levels.
Is wire shelving challenging to clean?
Notoriously difficult to clean, wire shelving attracts dust and dirt. It’s even harder to maintain if you’re dealing with a spill of laundry detergent, motor oil, or anything else similarly sticky or greasy. When dealing with sticky wire shelves, you’ll need:
- To give the shelving a good brush with the hose attachment of a vacuum cleaner to pick up any dry spills and dust.
- Next, you’ll want to pull out your best cleaning supplies and pair them with some good old-fashioned elbow grease. Over-the-counter cleaners, such as Pine-Sol and Lysol wipes, work well.
- You can also go the homemade route. Rubbing alcohol is inexpensive and gets quick results of severe stains.
- Once you’ve successfully removed all the grime, let the shelving dry for at least 15 minutes before you return the sundries to their sparkling new home.
What are some of the benefits of black wire shelving?
- Sometimes you need your shelving a little more durable. Sometimes you just need it to match. Why not both!
- Black wire shelves and storage racks are made with an additional black epoxy coating to provide increased resistance against damage and corrosion, all while earning the whole thing just a bit more stylish.
- Perfect for the basement, the garage, the kitchen, or the closet, these epoxy-coated shelves can handle nearly any condition you keep them in – or anything you want to store on them.